LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
REGULAR MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Dec 14, 2020 7:00PM
Open Public Hearing on the Status of CDBG Funded Activities for the Lake Park Water Treatment Project
Comments and Questions
Close Public Hearing
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Approve Consent Agenda: Minutes from November 9, 2020 Meeting; Financial Reports; Payroll Summary Report; Bank Reconciliation Report; Approve Bills for Payment.
Approve Regular Agenda
Reports: Police…………. Library……………. Street
- Discovery House Update and FY22 Funding Request—Julie Scheib & Bob Shaw
- SLPIA Update and FY22 Funding Request--SLPIA Members
- Discussion/Action--Approve Pay Application #4/Ave A Sewer Extension
- Consider Resolution #23-20—“A RESOLUTION NAMING DEPOSITORIES.”
- Discussion/Action--Approve CDBG Pay Request & Payment to Lake Park Municipal Utilities
- Discussion/Action—Approve Gift Certificates for Full-Time Employees to Carstensen Meat & Grocery.
- Discussion/Action—Approve Annual Exam for Year Ended 6/30/2020
Council Member’s Discussion
The City Council may take action on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.
It is the policy of the City of Lake Park to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related statutes and regulation provide “No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.”