- Created on Friday, 14 June 2013 11:19
- Last Updated on Friday, 14 June 2013 11:19
- Written by LakeParkIA.com
A fund has been established at both Lake Park banks to help the Brons family whose home was damaged by fire yesterday. Checks should be made to "Brons Fire Fund" and may be dropped off at either Savings Bank (1487 135th Avenue) or United Community Bank (113 Market Street).
- Created on Thursday, 13 June 2013 22:18
- Last Updated on Friday, 14 June 2013 11:21
- Written by KUOO News
No injuries were reported in house fire Thursday afternoon in Lake Park. Lake Park Fire Chief Brandon Ehret tells KUOO news firefighters were called to the Rick and Melanie Brons residence at 109 East 4th Street around 2:00 p.m.